Salom Inn (since 2002)
Built in the style of a traditional Uzbek home, Salom Inn offers guests comfortable accommodations at reasonable prices. The Inn is conveniently located in the heart of old Bukhara in the old Jewish quarter just 50 meters from Lyabi Khauz, a fascinating medieval architectural complex. Nodir-Divan-Begi Madrasa is a 2-minute walk away, while Magoki-Attari Mosque and the famous Bukhara Kalon minaret are each a 5-minute walk from the Inn. From the Inn, travelers can easily explore the monuments museums, and historical sites in the heart of old Bukhara on foot.
The bright, air-conditioned rooms offer hand-crafted interiors and traditional Uzbek décor. Salom Inn itself evokes both a sense of local history and culture. Each of our guest rooms is unique and is fully decorated with antiques as well as handicrafts made by today’s master artisans of Uzbekistan. Each room comes complete with a refrigerator, a balcony or patio access, and a private bathroom. Our guests can also relax in our outdoor courtyard while enjoying tea and sweets. Salom Inn Restaurant serves Uzbek cuisine in the hotel’s lovely shady courtyard (by prearranged order). A partner tourist agency can arrange tours and excursions for guests of the Salom Inn. Bukhara International Airport is only 5 km from Salom Inn. We speak English!
- 12 double rooms and 2 single rooms
- Delicious, multi-course, freshly cooked breakfasts served at your table
- Daily cleaning service
- Laundry service
- International telephone, fax and Wi-Fi Internet access.
- National and vegetarian cuisine
- Satellite TV
- A safe for valuables
Salom Inn offers:
Adjacent to the Inn is Salom Travel, our full-service travel agency. Operating since 1994, we cater both to groups as well as to the individual traveler.
- Airplane reservations and tickets
- Visa support
- Arrangement of custom itineraries
- Excursions with experienced tour guides
- Interpretation and translation
- Transportation with professional drivers in air conditioned vans and cars
- City tours and Silk Road tours
- Camel treks in the desert
- Reservations for national folk dancing and fashion shows
- Private meals in local Uzbek homes prepared especially for you.
Salom Travel offers:
For reservations or further information, please contact:
Salom Inn & Travel
Saraffon Street, Bldg. #3,
Bukhara, Uzbekistan 200118
Tel: +(998-65) 224-4148, 224-3733